Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Taguatinga vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Taguatinga vs Sigonella, Italy
Taguatinga vs Homer, Ak, Usa
Taguatinga vs Terrace, Bc, Canada
Taguatinga vs Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Jerez De La Frontera vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Arapuni vs Nuremberg
Aberdeen, Ms vs Temuco-Maquehue
Richmond/ Byrd, Va vs Harrisburg, Il
Clarinda, Ia vs Dongola
- The distance between Taguatinga, Brazil and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 6,907 km or 4,292 mi.
- To reach Taguatinga in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 225.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Taguatinga bearing 216° or SW .
- Taguatinga has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Taguatinga is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 6.9 °C (12.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.6 °C (20.9°F) less in Taguatinga. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1019.8 mm (40.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1019.8 l/m² (25.03 US gal/ft²) or 10,198,000 l/ha (1,090,234 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.8° higher in Taguatinga than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Taguatinga relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs Taguatinga
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Taguatinga vs Whitestown, In, Usa
Taguatinga vs Zigansk, Russia
Taguatinga vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Taguatinga vs Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Faro, Portugal
Jerez De La Frontera vs Dresden, Germany
Jerez De La Frontera vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Frontone vs Del Rio, Tx
Pescara, Abruzzo vs Gioia Del Colle
Mangalore, Karnataka vs Hay River, Nt
Fullertonese, Nd vs Coxim
Taguatinga vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Taguatinga
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 445.7 kms (277 miles) NE
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) NE
- Barra, Brazil - 384.6 kms (239 miles) ENE
- Irece, Brazil - 511.8 kms (318 miles) ENE
- Barreiras, Brazil - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Lencois, Brazil - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) E
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 341 kms (211.9 miles) ESE
- Correntina, Brazil - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) ESE
- Caetite, Brazil - 452 kms (280.9 miles) ESE
- Posse, Brazil - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) S
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 483.8 kms (300.7 miles) SE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 497.3 kms (309 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera