| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taguatinga in May is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.1mm (0.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Taguatinga May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Taguatinga, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Taguatinga:
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 445.7 kms (277 miles) NE
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) NE
- Barra, Brazil - 384.6 kms (239 miles) ENE
- Irece, Brazil - 511.8 kms (318 miles) ENE
- Barreiras, Brazil - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Lencois, Brazil - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) E
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 341 kms (211.9 miles) ESE
- Correntina, Brazil - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) ESE
- Caetite, Brazil - 452 kms (280.9 miles) ESE
- Posse, Brazil - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) S
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 483.8 kms (300.7 miles) SE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 497.3 kms (309 miles) SE